Heveron & Company CPAs is built on a tradition that goes back to 1959 when the late John F. Heveron Sr. began practice in Rochester NY. The current firm started in 1972.
Currently, our staff of 17, including 10 Certified Public Accountants and a Certified Internal Auditor, service nonprofits, rental real estate, businesses and individuals in and around Rochester New York.
We are a Certified Women Owned Business.
We are members of the American Institute of CPAs, and the New York State Society of CPAs.
We are active members of INPACT Global - www.inpactglobal.org - a national association of CPA firms, with a worldwide connection.
We are also a member of the Forum of Firms an international organization of accounting firms established to develop international accounting and auditing standards. Members agree to meet requirements including voluntary independent quality review, complying with the IFAC code of ethics, maintaining training programs and maintaining quality standards. More information about the Forum of Firms is available at http://www.ifac.org/forum_of_firms/.
Heveron & Company CPAs' Mission Statement
- We will maintain a professional, challenging, learning and rewarding environment.
- We will provide continuous in-firm and outside training and on-the-job training.
- We will work with clients and projects that offer challenge and opportunity.
- We will use our professional, technical and communications skills to help our clients achieve their goals and avoid pitfalls.
- We will deliver our work on a timely basis.
- We will use our best professional efforts to produce accurate work.
- We will provide our services with care, competence, confidentiality, common sense and communications.
- We will plan work and focus on relevant issues to assure efficiency.
- We will be observant and offer helpful suggestions for improvement including procedures and benefits. We will focus first on how to protect assets, then on how to improve efficiency, and finally, on how to increase opportunities. We will respect the privacy of our clients and each other, and the confidential nature of the information we receive.