Company ProfileBuilt on a tradition that goes back to 1959.
Heveron & Company CPAs is built on a tradition that goes back to 1959 when the late John F. Heveron Sr. began practice in Rochester NY. The current firm started in 1972.
Currently our staff includes multiple CPAs, a certified internal auditor and a certified QuickBooks advisor serve nonprofits, affordable housing developers and operators, small businesses and individuals.
We are a New York State certified woman owned business, headquartered in Rochester, New York and providing services throughout upstate New York.
We are members of the AICPA Governmental Auditing Quality Assurance Center and the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
We are a New York State Department of Education certified provider of CPA continuing education.
Heveron & Company CPAs’ Mission Statement
- We will maintain a professional, challenging, learning and rewarding environment.
- We will provide continuous in-firm and outside training, and on-the-job training.
- We will work with clients and projects that offer challenge and opportunity.
- We will use our professional, technical and communications skills to help our clients achieve their goals and avoid pitfalls.
- We will deliver our work on a timely basis.
- We will use our best professional efforts to produce accurate work.
- We will provide our services with care, competence, confidentiality, common sense and communications.
- We will plan work and focus on relevant issues to assure efficiency.
- We will be observant and offer helpful suggestions for improvement including procedures and benefits. We will focus first on how to protect assets, then on how to improve efficiency, and finally, on how to increase opportunities. We will respect the privacy of our clients and each other, and the confidential nature of the information we receive.